The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana is a women’s empowerment scheme of the Karnataka government that provides financial assistance of Rs. 2,000 per month to women heads of households. The scheme was launched on August 16, 2023, and is expected to benefit nearly 1.28 crore women in the state.
The objective of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana is to empower women heads of households by providing them financial assistance. The scheme will also benefit women who live below the poverty line, are landless, or are agricultural laborers.
Under the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, the beneficiary women will receive Rs. 2,000 per month directly in their bank accounts. This amount is given without any conditions and can be used by women for any purpose they wish.
To be eligible for the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, women must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They must be residents of the state.
- They must be 18 years of age or older.
- They must be the heads of their households.
- They must have a valid Aadhaar card, voter ID card, or driving license.
- They must have a valid bank account.
To apply for the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana, women can visit their nearest government office. There, they will need to fill out an application form and submit the required documents.
The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana is an important initiative that will help women become economically empowered. The scheme will enable women to play a more active role in their families and communities.
Benefits of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana has several benefits, including:
- It empowers women financially.
- It enables women to play a more active role in their families and communities.
- It boosts women’s confidence and self-esteem.
- It helps women fight poverty and inequality.
The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana is an important initiative that will help improve the lives of women.
Gruha Lakshmi status check